Happy Birthday, Debraw!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee:
At some point you'll realize it's just a number. :05:

I guess this one just took me by surprise. I kept thinking it was just a number until I woke up this morning. I am usually a lot more optimistic. I will stop crying in my cheerios in about 4 hours and then it's back to the old Deb again.
until then....:baby:

scubatexastony:
as to the Smackin part...:D

Debra, I hate to be so late in wishing you all the best. Course it's 2 hours earlier there, so party on, young lady!

Muchas gracious Tony! As far as the party I guess I will just have another ice cream sandwich....

Happy B day Debraw. If you have to smack anyone let me now I ahve a list of people you can start with.

Congrats again

Debraw:
Yep, I think after the day I have had today I am definitely planning and out of town trip next year. I don't know maybe I shouldn't be feeling it this bad, but I am. I had been thinking about taking my 40th birthday trip in January because it would be cheaper but now I am thinking "heck no". I am going to be smack dab in the middle of Spring break and turning 40 next year.

You needn't worry about turning 40 next year, Debra. NO ONE had a worse 40th birthday than I did -- trust me on this one. :frown:

Dee:
I don't wanna get smacked so I'm not gonna say it!

Oh, come on. I want smacked!

People always said that I was a little strange. :D

Deb, PM me on what you got at the shop in a half-mil. wetsuit. You've seen me so you know what kind of fit I would need. Most off the rack stuff in a dive skin gets water sloshing through.

By the way...where is the 40th birthday party going to be held?

I wanna go, I wanna go!!!

sealskin98:
By the way...where is the 40th birthday party going to be held?I wanna go, I wanna go!!!

PM sent on the suit. Thank you!

Well, you may not be up for my 40th birthday idea.....I am actually thinking about taking the Eastern Caribbean 7 day Disney Cruise. I was originally going to do an Aggressor but after my So-So experience on the Cayman Aggressor this past December I am not really willing to risk it. I thought about Tahiti or Fiji but it's kind of the rainy season in March.
I had a great time on a Disney cruise a few years ago. You wouldn't believe the rooms, the spa and the adult pool areas. We shall see.......:369:

I thought about that because I had an opportunity for an awesome deal with Aggressor for August 2007 on a FAM trip. Troy ( husband) doesn't really care for the cold and I really want both of us to enjoy a big trip like that. Not to mention it is in peak dive season at the scuba shop! Galapagos is such a big trip, I hope you have a great time! When are you going?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom