Happy Birthday, Debraw!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hope you are having a terrific day, Debra! :giveusahu
:bday: :party2: :59:

Happy Birthday DEBRA!!!!!!! :) Alan

Thank you.

I am 39 and I am not happy about it.

Debraw:
Thank you.

I am 39 and I am not happy about it.

But only the 1st time right? You've got at least another three 39yo birthdays, right?

Yep, my 1st 39th.

I can't believe I feel like this.

By 2PM, I was already saying " if one more person wishes me a Happy Birthday, I am going to smack 'em" .

I can't wait till tomorrow.....

Hey !!! Happy Day Girl !

Gee......I wish I was still hot and 39 like you....

I suppose I'll have to be content with just being hot :D

Here is your cake !! :hb2: Cheers :coke:

Debraw:
Yep, my 1st 39th.

I can't believe I feel like this.

By 2PM, I was already saying " if one more person wishes me a Happy Birthday, I am going to smack 'em" .

I can't wait till tomorrow.....

ROFLMAO....

40 was a biggie for me...when ya get to 50 it don't matter anymore; you realize that you're still cool. :14:

Happy Birthday Young Lady!!!

It's a lot better than the alternative.

Don't smack me please. :D

Timeliner:
I suppose I'll have to be content with just being hot :D

Frank, I hate to be the one to break this to you...but....

Or did you mean "hot" flashes? :D :D :D

By the way, how did the Japanese exchange students like things when they toured the college?

You are to funny Frank! The day is getting better....The sun is setting. Oh yeah and I got $25 from my mother-in-law.

sealskin98:
40 was a biggie for me...when ya get to 50 it don't matter anymore; you realize that you're still cool. :14:

Yep, I think after the day I have had today I am definitely planning and out of town trip next year. I don't know maybe I shouldn't be feeling it this bad, but I am. I had been thinking about taking my 40th birthday trip in January because it would be cheaper but now I am thinking "heck no". I am going to be smack dab in the middle of Spring break and turning 40 next year.

I don't wanna get smacked so I'm not gonna say it! It's been 13 years since my 39th and each one was better than the last! At some point you'll realize it's just a number. :05:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom