Happy Birthday(a day early) Denise!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RocketMan

Contributor
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE :hb2: :present2: :present: :balloon :bandsmlz: :mfight: :dancingsnoopy:
:wave-smil :multi: :dancinglock: :monkeydan
I know it's early but I might be tied up (working that is) tomorrow and miss wishing you
a very happy birthday. May all your b'day wishes come true...:D

Harry

WHAT!!!!

Happy B-day from Irak!!!!!

Happy Birthday Denise!

Michael

Thank you sweet fellas!!! Here are your kisses for wishing me a Happy early Birthday...:10: :10: :10:

Actually, you are not early..I get a Birthday week instead of just one day..:wink: I had grilled steak, a glass of wine and a soak in the hot tub Monday afternoon. Tomorrow I am going shopping, to a party Saturday night and diving Sunday (with Birthday cake on board).:blinking:

Oh, I almost forgot!! I'm going out to eat tomorrow night!!!:D And I got a gift certificate to a Day Spa for a day of pampering:blinking: ......I know it is a tough job...but someone has to be me..:wink:

My wife's birthday is tomorrow and she's getting a spa package from me and Fat T. :wink:

Michael

mwhities:
My wife's birthday is tomorrow and she's getting a spa package from me and Fat T.

Michael

That's sweet!! I know she will appreciate the pampering after all those sleepless nights. Tell her I said "Happy Birthday"!!

Note to Mike: Fat T would be Tanner...now see what I'm talking about men and their inability for clear and logical thought processing..:wink:

mike_s:

Tanner. :)

Michael

denisegg:
That's sweet!! I know she will appreciate the pampering after all those sleepless nights. Tell her I said "Happy Birthday"!!

Note to Mike: Fat T would be Tanner...now see what I'm talking about men and their inability for clear and logical thought processing..:wink:

Will do. :)

Wow Nelie! I came up with Fat T and I know what it meant...

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom