Happy Australia Day!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just having my final beer in honour of the Aussie day weekend....

well that will explain why 3 days of diving and didnt see you in the water once Zee!

and DB is right...Forsters is what we export out to the tourists so we get to keep the good stuff here :wink:

How do you get everyone to be happy on the same day?

we make it a 3 day long weekend so plenty of time to spread around the happiness!! :D

oh, did i mention 3 days of diving :multi:

we make it a 3 day long weekend so plenty of time to spread around the happiness!! :D

oh, did i mention 3 days of diving :multi:

BTW- We brought a little Aussie happiness home

4sale044.jpg

You might recognize this

Australia2007207.jpg

is that a shark or a dolphin in the water???? :D

and nice! hubby cant help himself but buying a bottle or 2 of Bundy everytime we go thru duty free... but he gets the premium labled stuff (silver labled). he has bottles that go back 20yrs

is that a shark or a dolphin in the water???? :D

and nice! hubby cant help himself but buying a bottle or 2 of Bundy everytime we go thru duty free... but he gets the premium labled stuff (silver labled). he has bottles that go back 20yrs

:lol: thats actually our heli landing near reef world. We were staying at Hayman Island. Absolutely paradise.

hehehe - go with the shark story!

GBR is very exy for us to holiday in, thats why we usually go to the south pacific.... but this august we hope to be at Lady Elliott so very exciting!

hehehe - go with the shark story!

GBR is very exy for us to holiday in, thats why we usually go to the south pacific.... but this august we hope to be at Lady Elliott so very exciting!

I've already told my buddy we are going to Kangaroo Island next time. Diving was decent at Hayman and Reef World-60-80 Ft Vis. No sharks:(

sydney has sharks :multi:

shelley beach, baby dusky whalers are seasonal

plus Botany Bay you can get Bull Sharks (saw one before chrissy) and Magic Point you have grey nurse sharks

:D

pics from Jonathan Regan;
grey nurse sharks on sunday
PPP_0610.JPG

dusky whaler on monday
PPP_0775.JPG

I wish we had more time. 2 1/2 weeks was not enough (except for the credit cards :11:) I loved every minute except the massive fly attacks in Melbourne

Back
Top Bottom