Question Hanoi Area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flyboy08

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'll be in Hanoi next February on a 7 day motorcycle tour. I plan to stay a week after the tour. Anyone have any diving experience off the coast in northern Nam?

TIA,

Hi, I am a local scuba instructor in Hanoi. There is NO good scuba diving in Northern Vietnam. Except a very small diving center on Co To Island. Divers go diving in center Vietnam (cham islands) or Southern Vietnam (Nha Trang and Phu Quoc).

Hi, I am a local scuba instructor in Hanoi. There is NO good scuba diving in Northern Vietnam. Except a very small diving center on Co To Island. Divers go diving in center Vietnam (cham islands) or Southern Vietnam (Nha Trang and Phu Quoc).
Ok thanks. I'll just take in the sites and sounds of Hanoi then. And a day trip to Halong....

I am staying in the old part of town. Can you suggest any restaurants I shouldn't miss out on while in Hanoi?

Best,

Back
Top Bottom