handle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jasoncassanova

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
is there an add on handle that can be used in a wp-dc34 housing? i can only see that ikelite housings have these

is there an add on handle that can be used in a wp-dc34 housing? i can only see that ikelite housings have these

What would be your purpose in having a handle/tray for your WP-DC34 if you are not going to add a strobe to it? Most trays/handles have the grip on the left side of the tray. The shutter button is on the right side so you would still have to use your right hand to push the shutter button even if you held the tray/handle in your left hand.

If you had a dual handle tray it would be awkward and somewhat difficult to push the shutter button on the WP-DC34 with your right hand remaining on the grip.

The Ikelite housings have a lever type mechanism to activate the shutter button so it may be possible to push that lever down while still holding the right hand grip.

it's actually my point, i just don't know what brand to get and what kind?

If I understand you correctly you already have a Canon G10 camera and you are debating which housing to buy for it?

i have a g11 with a wp-dc34 housing, i'm looking for a tray that i can use for the housing.

anyway, i already saw a website with trays and other stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom