hand signal to say "equalize your mask!" ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Edmonston:
Or you could just pull a DIR, and pull the mask off his face:11:
Just make sure the unequalized pressure doesn't rip the eyeballs out of his skull, that one's tough to explain on shore..

Cheers :D

Mike

A gentle correction Mike:D

The instructor makes us RIP our own mask off (and hand it to him) all while deploying a bag, AND donating air on our long hose, all while maintaining perfect trim:11doh:

the bar is high

Happy Friday to all,

T

Archangel:
A gentle correction Mike:D

The instructor makes us RIP our own mask off (and hand it to him) all while deploying a bag, AND donating air on our long hose, all while maintaining perfect trim:11doh:

the bar is high

Happy Friday to all,

T
:rofl3: :rofl3:

I don't think "Hickie diver" could deploy a hand signal, let alone a bag. Could he even spell DIR?

Have a nice weekend :D

Mike

I'm certainly not a DM and would not presume... but I dive with a slate to write on, and I would think that it would be a good idea to have one. Especially if you are diving with really inexperienced divers that may not understand signals, and that you are in charge of....

.....just a thought for future use.

(Of course in this case, it sounds like the diver wouldn't have understood even if he was reading your note, but you can get what I'm saying here...)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom