Hammerhead FG Trip Feb 16-17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Well I am booked on the Hammerhead Spree Trip for February 16-17. As we all know it's a hit or miss trip, let's hope it hits! I am working on my cardio to keep up with the waves and currents. This is a trip for the brave and the hearty! Come on Hammerheads........

Go Hammerheads! I predict the Hammerheads will win by a field goal late in the 4th!

Go Hammerheads! I predict the Hammerheads will win by a field goal late in the 4th!

Unless they smell blood, then they may go in for the kill early.

Hope the trip goes out and you have a great time.

Oh, wow...I"m green!
No, not a Martian. It's envy. I just finished presenting a workshop on the FG for a classroom of educators, and that only whetted my appetite to get out there. You have fun, and bring us back a report, OK. If I have to wait until this summer to hit the FG, at least I'll be able to dive vicariously until then!
Have a great trip.

Well I am booked on the Hammerhead Spree Trip for February 16-17. As we all know it's a hit or miss trip, let's hope it hits! I am working on my cardio to keep up with the waves and currents. This is a trip for the brave and the hearty! Come on Hammerheads........

Didn't you say somewhere that Captain Dave O'neal was one of the boat captains on the Spree?

Shawn O.

Didn't you say somewhere that Captain Dave O'neal was one of the boat captains on the Spree?

Shawn O.

That's what she said...'ol Dave.

That's what she said...'ol Dave.

WOW :D I can't begin to tell you how long its been.

Thanks to Debraw I made contact with Dave living in Dallas for the first time since I knew him in Phoenix Arizona about 6 years ago. This Scubaboard stuff is really rewarding. Just amazing.

Allen, I was thinking about you when "I say No hole to small and no water to brown to dive" :D

Shawn O'Shea

WOW :D I can't begin to tell you how long its been.

Thanks to Debraw I made contact with Dave living in Dallas for the first time since I knew him in Phoenix Arizona about 6 years ago. This Scubaboard stuff is really rewarding. Just amazing.

Allen, I was thinking about you when "I say No hole to small and no water to brown to dive" :D

Shawn O'Shea

LOL!!!

Hey, glad you got in touch with Dave via Debra...small world in a way....that is cool. Dave is a nice guy. :wink:

LOL!!!

Hey, glad you got in touch with Dave via Debra...small world in a way....that is cool. Dave is a nice guy. :wink:

Yeah Texas Swamp divers really do draw attention. In Mexico the divers wanted to know more about my diving in Texas than talk about what we were doing diving Mexico. Really makes you think about what we like to DIVE :toilet

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom