Where would you prefer to go?

• Brew Moon - Ala Carte

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Dave & Busters - Buffet

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey!!...those are NOT mine.

you would think a woman could be safe changing her clothes on a dive boat for pete's sake....

can't trust anybody, specially your friends.

...whoever that was those belonged to.

I heard they were Evelyn's.

hey, I found finger cots on Joey's boat...he tried to tell me they were for fiberglass epoxy work...looked pretty suspicious though.

Evelyns? EEEwwwwwww!
On Joeys boat? MAybe his wife was right to run you down in the parking lot! LMAO

Ok, so . . . is this happening?

If so, can we make it for Wednesday (11/01) - Becky says she can make it Wednesday, but not Thursday.

Lisa - do you need a final headcount? Bill (billfish) says he's interested in going, but I need to let him know what the date is before he can confirm.

I am too fat for last years costume and did not get another one. I could probably scrape something up. It sounds like a photo opportinity.

MAybe his wife was right to run you down in the parking lot! LMAO

that was not his wife, that was his deranged stalker.

Hey!...I think I will be HER for halloween! She is the scariest thing that has happened to me in a long, long time.
I eventually even went to the police. She would hide in stores at Hawaii Kai Shopping center and jump out to confront me "for going on his boat". Women can be so psycho...anybody ever notice that?

I need to come up with a costume though.

well, in order for me to come, I need to be reassured that there will be costumes and that they will be good.

So..lets hear it

But, sounds like the time slot works. What did leesa say? I think we need to invite some of the non-diving wives.

People I would enjoy meeting: VBLUEV's wife

RockJock and wife (she dives too)

Ed his wife

I know people with babies it is harder.

Has anyone confirmed that Steve Fishboy actually has a wife and new baby?

Jimbo, his wife

Tom, onfloat his wife I have met

catherine96821:
well, in order for me to come, I need to be reassured that there will be costumes and that they will be good.

So..lets hear it

But, sounds like the time slot works. What did leesa say? I think we need to invite some of the non-diving wives.

People I would enjoy meeting: VBLUEV's wife

RockJock and wife (she dives too)

Ed his wife

I know people with babies it is harder.

Has anyone confirmed that Steve Fishboy actually has a wife and new baby?

Jimbo, his wife

Tom, onfloat his wife I have met
Has anyone confirmed that Fishboy is not someones alter ego?:wink:
My costume last night was a F$%^&* Haole, the guy at the gas station told me so!:11:

say hi to my sister.

Heard this last night. At a nudest party, take a potato, cut a hole in it, tie a waist size string to it, place it on and go as a Dictator! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom