Where would you prefer to go?

• Brew Moon - Ala Carte

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Dave & Busters - Buffet

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
OK, so we are gonna start with our costume Halloween party :light:

Who's coming and where ya wanna go?

I just called Brewmoon and they have live music on Tues, Wed and Thurs (jazz) and we can order off the menu with seperate bills.

Thats my vote! MMmmm Brewmoon.....

justleesa:
I just called Brewmoon and they have live music on Tues, Wed and Thurs (jazz) and we can order off the menu with seperate bills.

But the date for this is Halloween (Tuesday), right? I'll be taking my daughter and nephew trick or treating, so I can't make it.

If however, you plan the Halloween party on a day other than Halloween :wink: , then I may be able to go.

we might not do it exactly on Halloween....

justleesa:
we might not do it exactly on Halloween....

I'll keep an eye on this thread then to see what date you guys choose - then I'll be able to see if I can arrange another way for my daughter to be picked up from school.

I voted for Brew Moon. Why don't we try a day or two after Halloween? Then people can go trick or treating and still make the SB party. (And if we show up in costume AFTER Halloween, people will stare.)

Is it just going to be Kathy and me? I'll stop looking around if no one else has interest and Kathy...we'll go trick or treating :D

I want to come.

I voted Brew Moon.

If the high schoolers have a party at my house it may interfere. But...I want to come.

Cheryl, give that girl a bus pass. :10:..or bring the little darling!

Okay....who voted Dave and Buster's!? BOO....too many kids and men that act childish.

Back
Top Bottom