Halloween dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bahura was sensational, viz was great as always after a storm, (kami lang ang gago nag dive! Yes it was really crazy crossing over to Bahura, 10 to 15 feet swells, grabe. The way back was uneventful though). Will go back tomorrow.

Tito Jigo, Sleep is only for sissies (well that is before 10pm, my bedtime).
you crazy, crazy old fart...

i'm so jealous (about the dive... not your sick sexcapades... eww)

Jag

Bahura was sensational, viz was great as always after a storm, (kami lang ang gago nag dive! Yes it was really crazy crossing over to Bahura, 10 to 15 feet swells, grabe. The way back was uneventful though). Will go back tomorrow.

Tito Jigo, Sleep is only for sissies (well that is before 10pm, my bedtime).

i said stay in bed. i did not say sleep.

now make us more jealous by posting pics. just like jag, i mean dive pics and not bedroom pics.

Ok ok, now for the confession part. I left the fiber optic cable in the other bag at home ! No cable, no flash, I did the dives without the cam . Translation - ang tanga tanga ko! Hahahahahaha

bwahahahahaha! bwahahahahaha! bwahahahahaha! bwahahahahaha! bwahahahahaha!

senior moments :mooner:

Ok ok, now for the confession part. I left the fiber optic cable in the other bag at home ! No cable, no flash, I did the dives without the cam . Translation - ang tanga tanga ko! Hahahahahaha
ulyanin na ito...

:mooner:

how about Anilao for upcoming long weekend Nov 27=30 ???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom