Hallo from Berlin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

elastica

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi, I'm Elastica! I'm a designer living + loving in Berlin. I'm glad I found this forum - so many useful discussions!

I was certified December 2010 at Lumba-Lumba in Pulau Weh (secluded, great service, friendly people, delicious food, beautiful diving, I had wonderful instructor + DM to myself). After the course I stayed on a few days longer to dive and the weeks after the Aceh trip, when I was in Jakarta, I did some diving in Pulau Seribu/Thousand Islands cluster north of Jakarta (not great). Last summer dived + snorkelled southern Sardegna ("wrong" side of the island I've been told, but I didn't go there to dive, was visiting friends and there was a dive shop).

I moved to Berlin shortly after getting certified and I've been looking around for a diving club here to join - the guy at my LDS here is super knowledgeable and friendly and encourages me to join the outings provided by his company but we have a bit of a language barrier right now as my German is not great (I speak Dutch so I can understand fairly well, but speaking German is a whole other thing). I hope to dive more regularly now and not just be a holiday diver.

Next week I'm going to be diving in Koh Similan/Tachai area. If I get the days off in May, I'll do a long weekend in Sardinia's Palau too. SO looking forward to those trips!

Aangezien je nederlands spreekt,

Welkom en veel plezier :D

Hehe, dankjewel... Mijn schoonouders geven mij een tegoedbon voor Nederlandse les als ik nog ein Duitse woord gebruik thuis :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom