Halcyon Spring Straps sizing with DUI Turbo soles and Jetfins...help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrudicel

Registered
Reaction score
I am wondering if any of you have a size 11 or 12 shoe, have a DUI TLS350 or equivelant with the turbo soles...not rock boots.....and XL Jetfins? I have two questions. First is will the XL Jets work, or do I need Turtles. Second, if they will work, what size straps do I need, specifically the Halcyons. Let me also say that I cannot measure my foot in the fins with a string as I dont have the suit here from DUI yet, I am trying to get ready for it. Also, I just sold a DUI CF200X with rockboots and turtles, but have NO experience with the turbo soles. I am hoping it will allow me to use the XL Jet fins. And lastly, I know I will get flamed for buying the Halcyon straps and that you can buy the generic ones or make them....I am a machinist by the way...but I do like supporting Halcyon when I can and the straps ARE sweet. Thanks for any advice you can give .

All the rest is same. I use XL jets with XL Halcyon springs. The fins are tight on me.

I guess the answer to your question is maybe. It's going to depend on the size of your turbo soles (which are, btw, among the least comfortable boots I've ever worn). You might need Turtles.

WW

I know this is an old thread, but I just picked up a pair of Turtles and they're big. I wear a size 13 and they slip around with the strap on what looks like the tightest position.

I have turbo soles too.

r

diver42 once bubbled...
I know this is an old thread, but I just picked up a pair of Turtles and they're big. I wear a size 13 and they slip around with the strap on what looks like the tightest position.

I have turbo soles too.

r
All the guys I know with turbo soles are diving with XL jets...but they are size 11-12 foot.

Back
Top Bottom