Halcyon Pathfinder 400 Primary Reel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Then we can add "sprinkles"

photo_2_9b5fe98899ae79bf9cd7b33077d.jpg

Now back to some serious business....how about those sparkles??

You get what you pay for...the OP didn't even have a pic....maybe no double ender....AH HA...a $9.95 value...

I don't need no stinking pictures, I can see it in my mind.

There it is, in all it's glory, no scratches or blemishes, a machine without fault.

I bask in it's perfection. I bathe in it's newness. I let it's unmarred state fill me with a sense of righteousness.

$9.95 value? How can you put a price on that?

I would gladly pay twice his asking fee, just to touch it....

I don't need no stinking pictures, I can see it in my mind.

There it is, in all it's glory, no scratches or blemishes, a machine without fault.

I bask in it's perfection. I bathe in it's newness. I let it's unmarred state fill me with a sense of righteousness.

$9.95 value? How can you put a price on that?

I would gladly pay twice his asking fee, just to touch it....

I must agree that the snow flake on the double ender is to DIE for...very impressive piece of hardware....

I must agree that the snow flake on the double ender is to DIE for...very impressive piece of hardware....

Bah, that mike_s guy (if he's even a guy, just look at those snow flakes, they scream, "A woman picked us out!") is a wannabe!

That edited image has nothing on the one in my mind.

The reel for sale is so beautiful you can not look upon it. Cameras can not record it's perfection.

This is why there was no picture included for the sale...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom