Halcyon Pathfinder 400 Primary Reel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drum roll........................................................And the door prize goes to......................

Steve
rainbow_door_01.jpg

I might even put my sparkly falg on the door. Oh and having read your signature line, I would like to know why you would warn people about me?

Because your services are desperately needed in the DIR forum where I sling as much mud as possible....

Because your services are desperately needed in the DIR forum where I sling as much mud as possible....

Sounds like there might be some fun there. But before I go there I need to go off and look to purchase a Reel. I have no idea where to start looking.

ScubainChicago,
I'm looking for a pathfinder 400, but your price is only $10 below retail.

Carrie

ONLY, have you seen the pictures...It's brand new w/ a double ender....a $9.95 value...

Hollywood divers and Extreme Exposure both have them for have them for $169 and it includes the SS double ender.

Yeah... but does Hollywood divers and Extreme Exposure come with an animated Santa Hat?

I doooooooooon't think so...... :no: :idk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom