Halcyon Eclipse

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukas

Reaction score
Hey, just wanting to get some info on this supposedly amazing (and DIR approved) BP/W. I was looking around for a BC and decided to go for a medium to high end back inflation vest. I looked at the average pricing of these, and just for fun I also looked up the average pricing of a really good set of wings to see the difference. It seems that the Halcyon Eclipse is really not MUCH more expensive than a good BC, actually its cheaper than some of the pricey BC's. I saw it for 595$ (USD) on this website (https://secure7.nexternal.com/share...=501472115&ProductID=1114&Target=products.asp) and i was wondering if theer is a catch to it? I mean, is this JUST the harness and the wings have to be bought separately or is this the entire system ready to go? Any help is appreciated.

It's only $625 from Extreme Exposure, the Halcyon company store.

Looks to be the real deal. I got mine off of Ebay brand new for $430. I love it.

Lukas, I sent an email to www.diveus.com about a few weeks ago asking if this setup is ready to go and dive. They said yes. So it's a good price and I have ordered several items from them with no problems.

Wow, this is amazing, thats cheaper than a lot of normal style BC's ive been looking at. Looks like I'll have to start saving up some cash soon. Does anyone know how I would be able to take one of these for a test dive (pun intended)? There are apparently no Halcyon dealers in Toronto, so the best i could do is test dive some wings to see how i like them (ive never dove wings before) and then order the eclipse online.

There are plenty of other Hog-style bp/w setups available other than the Eclipse. DeepSeaSupply, Oxycheq, DiveRite, and Agir are just a few available.

Back
Top Bottom