Halcyon Eclipse, SS Backplate, 40# Wing....$500.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soonerwink

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Halcyon BC 4 .jpgHalcyon BC 3 .jpgHalcyon BC 2.jpgHalcyon BC.jpg

I have a used Halcyon Eclipse with the Stainless Steel Backplate, standard size, and the Wing is the 40-lb lift capacity. It also has new Halcyon trim weight pockets. I bought it used and it supposedly had less than 20 dives on it. I dove it once last weekend to make sure everything worked perfect. I am asking $500.00 + shipping and paypal fees. New this retails for $850.00 with the trim weight pockets. It is missing one of the screws in the Halcyon Storage Pak, but everything is in excellent shape.

The Halcyon Eclipse buoyancy compensator is establishing a new standard for single-tank diving while creating unprecedented streamlining and eliminating the many useless “features” that clutter traditional buoyancy compensators. The Eclipse wing has a long, narrow profile that supports the diver’s single tank along his or her entire length, preventing unnecessary drag and minimizing in-water effort. Meanwhile, the infinitely adjustable harness prevents the frustrating lack of control found with typical buoyancy compensators. This added stability reduces drag by encouraging a streamlined position — these changes result in less effort and more diving fun.
Key Components of the Eclipse BC System

Eclipse Buoyancy Compensator (wing); available in either 30- or 40-lb. (14- or 18-kg) lift capacity
Choice of Aluminum or Stainless Steel Backplate; in standard or small size
Complete Secure Harness; infinitely adjustable and designed to fit you perfectly
Halcyon Storage Pak for convenient stowage of lift devices
Stainless steel Single-Tank Adapter with two cam straps; accommodates a weighted insert
All Eclipse wings are CE-certified for sale in the European Community
ACB10 weight pockets
Tank not included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom