Wanted Halcyon 9ah canister with battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the 9 amp nimh battery, charger and 18w hid light head from a halcyon Helios 9 for sale. Battery is fairly new and still does about 3:45hous burn time. The canister I’m keeping for my heated gear. Pm me to discuss.

Have you tried to cycle charge and discharge your battery. I found that the nimh battery charger will give you the green light but battery has not really been fed enough amp hours. I have to keep the battery charging over night after green light comes on as the charge continues to trickle charge the battery,and these batteries need this trickle charge.

Thanks. I need the canister and the battery as a spare. If you’re willing to swap, I have a number of other canisters laying around.
I have the 9 amp nimh battery, charger and 18w hid light head from a halcyon Helios 9 for sale. Battery is fairly new and still does about 3:45hous burn time. The canister I’m keeping for my heated gear. Pm me to discuss.

Have you tried to cycle charge and discharge your battery. I found that the nimh battery charger will give you the green light but battery has not really been fed enough amp hours. I have to keep the battery charging over night after green light comes on as the charge continues to trickle charge ethe battery,and these batteries need this trickle charge.

I have a 9 amp canister and lid do you have a 13 amp canister and lid?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom