Haigh Quarry Memorial Dive Day July 25th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luckydays

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So who is going to the quarry for the Memorial Dive Day event? I plan on being there by 10 am or so and hoping to get in a few good dives. Hope to see you there!

Lucky,

Not sure about the Memorial, but seeing your countdown brings a question to mind ...

When is the next M&G?? (yes, I'm too lazy to count 87 days from today:D)

Hi Steve, I hope you can make it out this weekend. It will be a good time for all.

The meet and greet is set for October 15th.

I will not be able to dive at the Memorial dive. A friend of mine had an extra Brickyard ticket... so I am going to go to that on Sunday.

Have fun!!!

Holy schimoly Jep! You still dive? Its like you feel off the face of the earth man. :D

Hope to see you out there, even is it is a disaster. I went last year and it was not so bad. I had a good time.

Holy schimoly Jep! You still dive? Its like you feel off the face of the earth man. :D

Hope to see you out there, even is it is a disaster. I went last year and it was not so bad. I had a good time.

Hi Barbara,

Yes I still dive...I'm back to normal scuba though...got rid of the toy last year. :D

I havent been there this year yet...so not sure if that is the best day to go, but we'll see.

You just switched from one toy to another. How is the baby and wife?

I hope you can make it out. It would be fun to catch up.

I would love to....but I'm drywalling all this weekend....gotta get the basement done...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom