Hafa Adai from Guam from Barracuda Beth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
DeepWater Dan, my hubbie and I just finished our open water cert yesterday. We are both new to diving, but being here on Guam where the water and air are in the 80's every day, the vis is great and the coral reefs and aquatic life are incredible we had to dive right in. We have been on the island for one month so far, plan to be here 2 years or more.

DeepWater Dan, my hubbie and I just finished our open water cert yesterday. We are both new to diving, but being here on Guam where the water and air are in the 80's every day, the vis is great and the coral reefs and aquatic life are incredible we had to dive right in. We have been on the island for one month so far, plan to be here 2 years or more.
Welcome! "Guam, Where America's Day Begins. . ."

On my way thru in transit to and from many trips to Chuuk Lagoon, Palau & the Philippines. Been trying for years to get my employer to transfer me to Guam (or Kwajalein or Okinawa) for work --and the hub for some of the best diving on the planet!

Greetings, c'mon over to Saipan when you get a chance. Definitely worth a long SCUBA weekend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom