H20 Below (dive boat)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Booked through MBT, excellent captain and crew. New engine, solid boat. Captain Douglas was at the helm. I will go out with them anytime. N

I currently work on the H2O Below and the other lead divemaster's name is Marcie. We had the boat out of the water for 4 weeks this winter to put in a new motor. We have run 6 trips to the Big O so far this season and the average cruise speed for the new John Deere motor is 18 to 20 knots fully loaded. We make the trip in about 90 minutes were it was 2 hours or more. You can book through the new web site www.ussoriskanydiver.com or MBT. Look forward to seeing you.

dive hound:
I currently work on the H2O Below and the other lead divemaster's name is Marcie. We had the boat out of the water for 4 weeks this winter to put in a new motor. We have run 6 trips to the Big O so far this season and the average cruise speed for the new John Deere motor is 18 to 20 knots fully loaded. We make the trip in about 90 minutes were it was 2 hours or more. You can book through the new web site www.ussoriskanydiver.com or MBT. Look forward to seeing you.

You guys should register www.h20below.com or something based on your name also. I Googled your boat name and could hever find a site for it. just FYI.

Welcome to ScubaBoard dive hound.

I hear Marcie got a captain's liscense? Is that correct, or did I misunderstand what I heard?

I went out to the big O with them last year. Booked thru MBT and I would do it again in a heartbeat. The boat was a little slow but the captain and the crew where excellent.

That's good news to hear. I was pretty happy with H20 and expected to use them again, my only negative was the slow speed. Now that that has been resolved, it'll be even better.

I met Capt Doug and his wife (also a diver) with Marcie Saturday night at Tacky Jacks. What a great group of people! And Yes, you guys all have to call Marcie, Captain Marcie NOW! That chick rocks!

Back
Top Bottom