Gypsy Blood Dive Calendar is On-line...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Be sure to visit www.GypsyBloodDive.com to see this year's calendar of dive shop and club charters, as well as open boat trips. If you see a trip you're interested in you can contact the shop or club to sign up. Or if it's a spot on one of our open boats you want, you can book and pay right on line!

Don't forget to sign up for Capt Jim's email newsletter too. Stay informed about upcoming trips and find out what's going on aboard the Gypsy Blood!

Gypsy Blood Dive : Mailing List Signup

I noticed on BWD's schedule that they aren't using the GB for the intro to wreck trips anymore.:shocked2:

I noticed on BWD's schedule that they aren't using the GB for the intro to wreck trips anymore.:shocked2:

We still handle their "non-intro" trips - with 7 booked this year. You can always arrange a BWD DM on any of these trips if you like.

Several other shops have "Intro to NJ Wreck Diving" type trips with us - check the Schedule for availability.

Will we you out on "Lake Atlantic" with us this year?

:D

I am sure going to try. I am seriously looking at purchasing a dry suit this summer. I was kind of disappointed when I saw that the intro dives at BWD weren't on the Blood because I wanted to meet you, but if I can do an intro dive without BWD, that would be fine too. I never dived NJ coast. It is a little intimidating.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom