Guy Harvey Outpost Resorts to Re-Open the Bimini Big Game Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me too! :D

And remember, SoFla friends, Bimini is even closer to us than Key Largo is!

Since the Bimini Big Game Club was forced to close back in the Fall of 2008, the resorts absence has left a gaping hole here in the heart of Alictown. The Bimini Big Game Club has always been the "anchor property" for North Bimini and it has been missed these past 16 months. These are some of the most challenging times I have seen Bimini struggle through over the 25 years that Nowdla and I have been here on the island. We wish the new management group all the best in their venture to get the Club back up and running. The island certainly needs it.
Bill Keefe
Bimini Undersea

So glad to hear someone has finally decided to invest BBG and turn it back into the place it should be and better. We were there in Feb 09, but it was already closed. Bimini really needs this to happen to help over there. Surely it will start to help draw the boats and the tournaments. We were already planning 2 trips this summer over there-one a work trip and one a family trip. Knowing BBG will be back gives us a great feeling. We love stepping back in time in Bimini, just relaxing and doing some fishing, snorkeling and now scuba. So I am also excited about another dive shop too! Please keep us posted as things move along. I will be looking to make several reservations as soon as I can. WOOHOO!!!!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom