Gulf Shores this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pamawi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Taking a last minute trip to Gulf Shores this weekend. Staying next to Bahama Bob's. Is anyone planning to dive the Whiskey Wreck or any other shore diving this weekend? I've not done any shore diving in Gulf Shores before, so hoping someone familiar with it would go out with me. If interested, call me on my cell at 334-328-5128.

Taking a last minute trip to Gulf Shores this weekend. Staying next to Bahama Bob's. Is anyone planning to dive the Whiskey Wreck or any other shore diving this weekend? I've not done any shore diving in Gulf Shores before, so hoping someone familiar with it would go out with me. If interested, call me on my cell at 334-328-5128.

Hey pam! As you know we were in Destin this weekend but usually spend our weekends in gulf shores so...we will definately explore the whiskey wreck sometime soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom