Gulf Shores Area Next Week???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can stand it half the time :p

abamick:
Mat, Can you stand diving with a bi-racial couple? :D

Husband went to Alabama and I went to Auburn. UGH!

I can stand it half the time :p

THUMBSUP55:
like some flag footbally tourneys!lol.really though, what do you mean?

Spearfishing?

Bugman, cant make it on Sat. We will be down there on Sunday probably early afternoon (check in time is 3). Hopefully we can get together sometime while Im there.
Where is a good place to rent tanks.

THUMBSUP55:
like some flag footbally tourneys!lol.really though, what do you mean?

In a couple of months Orange beach will be hosting a couple of their Spearfishing Tournaments Sept and Oct. I think. This Sat the Guns and Hoses over in Pensacola will kick off. Ever do any spearfishing?

ScubaKicker:
Bugman, cant make it on Sat. We will be down there on Sunday probably early afternoon (check in time is 3). Hopefully we can get together sometime while Im there.
Where is a good place to rent tanks.

No problem, I'll get back to you when I find out my schedule for next week. Should know by Thursday-ish. I'll be out of town tomorrow and back Wednesday, but doubt I'll be back early enough to check the schedule by then.

tom wicker:
Ever do any spearfishing?
Just got PADI OW this past weekend. But of course i don't plan on stopping there( i couldn't stop if i wanted too). I'm pretty sure i need to get neutral buancy down before i take up shooting a speargun!

THUMBSUP55:
Just got PADI OW this past weekend.

Congratulation on the OW, Diving can get into your blood sure enough Yea forget about the spearfishing for now. And work on getting some dives in your buoyancy will come in time, Just relax and control the breathing. Find yourself a dive buddy you feel comfortable with and work on your skills just don’t limit yourself to shore diving there is a lot to see and do out there

T-HUMBSUP55,
Welcome to the Scubaboard come to Gary's Gulf Divers and we can help You out with some Gear, Tanks and such...
phone # 251/968-4279

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom