Gulf Shore Shore Dives 10-22/23/24?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've got nothing planned all day tomorrow and the water looked pretty good today for diving. There's a front moving in that should bring some rain, but the surf reports aren't calling for any surf tomorrow and it was flat today. Barring lightning, if anyone wants to do a little shore dive or two tomorrow, pretty much anytime, let me know. If you want to shoot fish, I recommend we go early or later in the afternoon.

I'm working Monday and Tuesday, but I'm not against doing a shore dive on either of those afternoons.

Any interest?

Mat,
Always interested in a dive your way, just not practical most of the time. Want to see photos of all LEGAL flounder taken. Some of the flounder taken last time were streching their lips!

Howard

Psh :p 12" is the minimum, mine were legal, although some could have grown up a bit more - they eat well regardless :wink:

I'm going to have to come down soon (maybe next weekend) and try out catching (poling?) some fishies. :) What do licenses cost? I need to go find out. (Maybe a day salt water pass?)... and can I borrow one of your poles? :wink:

Michael

So I will need to get the "NR Spear Fishing Trip 7-days-AOS" or the "NR Spear Fishing-AOS" for one day? Both are cheap so either on will work. Also, do I need to get myself a spear or do you have an extra? :wink:

Michael

I have an extra polespear - if you're set on shooting fish, we'll need to dive early on Saturday morning for the best chance to spot em. Like, get in the water around 6:30ish. I have plans later that night, thats the other good time to shoot fish off the beach.

Ok, I'll see how this week goes and I'l let you know by Thursday or so what the plan is.

Michael

Do you think I need to get my 3/4 long suit or stay with my 3 shortie? I don't want to get to cold. I think I'll go buy me a thermos too and warm up some Red Bull. (Kinda joking, but you never know. :p)

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom