Guide to Understanding Papua New Guinea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clearly I need to win the Powerball jackpot...or find a sugar daddy.

For just 6 hours layover though, I would simply head up the hill to the Airways Hotel and make use of their pool and cafe. It's safe and close by to the airport. I dislike heading into Moresby itself, but to each their own.

Clearly I need to win the Powerball jackpot...or find a sugar daddy.

For just 6 hours layover though, I would simply head up the hill to the Airways Hotel and make use of their pool and cafe. It's safe and close by to the airport. I dislike heading into Moresby itself, but to each their own.

Yes, agree... That is exactly what I do if it's just a few hours or so - they will store your bags, but make sure they have at least a cable tie securing them shut!

Thanks for the help! Funny the mention on Cozumel, got back 2 weeks ago. How does one get to the hotel?

Technically it is within walking distance. Do not walk.

They have a free transfer shuttle that picks up outside arrivals - use it :)

Technically it is within walking distance. Do not walk.

They have a free transfer shuttle that picks up outside arrivals - use it :)

Correct... too far to walk and there is a free shuttle - just flag it down and tell them that you need to get to the hotel. There will be no issues as it is all good business for the hotel...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom