Guess who and when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would think single hose regulators showed up rarely on the whole in the mid 1960s. I didn't start to pay close attention myself until 1971. By then, double hose regulators were pretty much an oddity as far as common use in my part of Florida.

Ok, then I go back to my estimate of 1968 for the photo. We may never know for sure but it is interesting to try to figure it out from the clues in the shot.

I don't know the exact answer for the reason given below. My best guess is around 1968, opinions vary. Other ideas?

The photo was upstairs at UNEXSCO on Grand Bahama Island a few weeks back. Unfortunately, there was no label or year provided for when it was taken.

I would think single hose regulators showed up rarely on the whole in the mid 1960s. I didn't start to pay close attention myself until 1971. By then, double hose regulators were pretty much an oddity as far as common use in my part of Florida.

Ok, then I go back to my estimate of 1968 for the photo. We may never know for sure but it is interesting to try to figure it out from the clues in the shot.

Actually there were single hose regulators in a Sea Hunt episode with I think Beau as one of 2 kids diving in a blasting area. I think it was season 4 but I'm not home now and can't check.

Back
Top Bottom