Guess which island????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay, now I'm embarrased! Thaniks for the head's up.

I was just too late....

Speedster:
You are too smart! St. Lucia is right! And it is 3.5 times bigger then DC according to a web site I read it at. I'll go back and get the link. How did you kow? From the population clue?
Anyway... hmm what should be the prize??
25.00 off on any of the upcoming group trips?

PS Your turn to give clues.

DD: Good guess. You were right.

Natasha once bubbled...
Speedster:
You are too smart! St. Lucia is right! And it is 3.5 times bigger then DC according to a web site I read it at. I'll go back and get the link. How did you kow? From the population clue?
Anyway... hmm what should be the prize??
25.00 off on any of the upcoming group trips?

PS Your turn to give clues.

DD: Good guess. You were right.

aw shucks, Natasha, thanks, please do continue. hehe:D

Yeah, the population clue was a gimme. But I still say Guam fits your description better based on land size. All the research I did (albeit rather quickly) shows St Lucia being too big for only 3.5x DC's size, but oh well, it was fun.:wink:

My turn? Ok, give me a chance to find one...

Mike

The pan was first seen on Trinidad. T&T is known for it's tuners but I think there are more pans in NYC now than on those islands.

Since Natasha has tapped me for the next island, here goes:

This island is named after a French Minister from the 1700's, there are no roads here, but is spotted with plantations growing coffee, cinnamon, tobacco, and avocados. It is also reputed to have been the base for the most notorious Pirate ever.

Which island is it???:)

Mike

Back
Top Bottom