Guess what!!!??? :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kellykins

Contributor
Reaction score
I am CERTIFIED

Haha!! Excited!

Almost failed today! As in, I almost gave up. Came to mask clearing, and i just panicked...he said we'll do that last, so went to do it last and i done it 6 times and still couldn't do it. So finally last go, I done it =]! Done it again to make sure i could do it :)

When the mask was off, it felt like i wasnt getting any air out of it...and just didn't like the mask being off....but when the mask was on with water in i was fine...and clearing is fine...just putting the mask back onto my face...blah

I'm certified though =}! =}

Congratulations Kelly. Now that you are certified, find a good mentor, dive lots and do mask drills on every dive. you need to be very comfortable without a mask if ever needed so keep up the good work and practice, practice, practice. In fact all skills are worth practicing when in the water.

If you say "Guess what?" you're not suppose to tell until we have a chance to guess.

And congrats. :wink:

Congratulations!! Now go enjoy some diving.
Love the quote in your sig line BTW.

Haha Hockeynut =]! I couldn't hold the excitement in =]!! =}

thanks every one!

and Jason yeah love the quote too...it's sorta true though =]

Congrat's Kelly!

You've joined the ranks of the 'certifiable'!

Congratulations! Now you can just leave your credit card at your local dive shop they will give you money when it's time for food (once a week) :)

Hahaha yes good idea!!!
Pahahaha!

Congratulations Kellykins and welcome to the Club! Remember to take things slowly and don't be rushed into a dive that surpasses your experience level. Good luck with the SCUBA experience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom