GUE-F in West Palm Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dean says June is fine.

It will be a Friday through Sunday class, $500 apiece plus dive costs.
Three students max.

Has anybody taken a class from Dean Marshall. What did you think?

I am trying to settle on a specific June date and then we will need to confirm with Dean and pay the deposit.

I am trying to settle on a specific June date and then we will need to confirm with Dean and pay the deposit.

Just let me know when and were :D

I think June is too soon for me, sorry. Can't get the gear together and pay for the class by then. Have fun! I'll probably line a class up for fall.

I think June is too soon for me, sorry. Can't get the gear together and pay for the class by then. Have fun! I'll probably line a class up for fall.

Nothing is definite yet!

Hey Doc

did you ever get a date and is this still on ?? I know some people interested if there is room in the class

Hey Doc

did you ever get a date and is this still on ?? I know some people interested if there is room in the class

Howdy,

Nothing has been established as definite, I was checking to see if anyone was interested. I thought June would be good, but I can't get my boss to tell me if I can get time off then and other people expressed that later in the summer would be better for them.

If you're really interested in a class, GUE offers fundamentals on a regular basis at High Springs, FL. If you're more interested in WPB, then we/you can try to set up a class with Dean at a date that is mutually agreeable. Dean told me June was fine, but we didn't discuss a definite date.

I'd love to set up a definite class date, but I just started a new job and can't get my boss to assure me that I'll have the time off. I think I'm screwed.

Howdy,

Nothing has been established as definite, I was checking to see if anyone was interested. I thought June would be good, but I can't get my boss to tell me if I can get time off then and other people expressed that later in the summer would be better for them.

If you're really interested in a class, GUE offers fundamentals on a regular basis at High Springs, FL. If you're more interested in WPB, then we/you can try to set up a class with Dean at a date that is mutually agreeable. Dean told me June was fine, but we didn't discuss a definite date.

I'd love to set up a definite class date, but I just started a new job and can't get my boss to assure me that I'll have the time off. I think I'm screwed.

Hey Doc

I am easy so if June isn't good for you and you need it to be later in the summer I'm OK with that as i said I live in NY but have a place near WPB so I would like to take the class there and there are a few folks i know that might be interested in joining do me a favor just keep me in the loop
J

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom