Guam?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Travelnsj

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'll be arriving in Guam on this Friday and spending the day Saturday....My flight to Palau does not leave until 7:40pm. Any suggestions as what to do for the day?

Ben_ca:
Viking Club, Club USA.... :D

I'm missing something....what does that mean Viking Club, Club USA?

They are "night clubs" in Tumon. A night at either will wear you out. Bring a lot of singles and do not get on the stage at the Viking club.
If you want to dive Saturday morning show up at MDA, which is a LDS on Marine Corps drive across the street from Fish eye. Coming from Tumon it's on the left, colored red building. Ask for Lee. He goes out every saturday and Sunday at 8:30 and 1:30 for a beach dive. It's free. If you need any equipment they have it. Nitrox fills also. I might be there but most likely will be at work.

there is a cheap tourist bus service that does a city circle route so you can hit a few shops and see around the place

otherwise rent a car (taxis are hideoulsy expensive) and go to a few lookouts, visit MDA and do some snorkling

we really liked Guam

Thanks for the info....I am just there Friday nite (late) and Saturday waiting to catch my flight to Palau....I'll rent a car and do some of the things VWGuam says to do....Thanks

I will be interested in hearing how Palau compares to Rangiroa and Fakarava. I just got back from French Polynesia and will be writing a trip report soon. It was my best vacation ever.

jfcl01:
I will be interested in hearing how Palau compares to Rangiroa and Fakarava. I just got back from French Polynesia and will be writing a trip report soon. It was my best vacation ever.

So was it as good as I said????.....please PM or e-mail me the trip report....I bet you had enough divers to go to the southern pass in Fakarava!...Top Dive-Marina, Pasquel and Mathias are they as good as I said? and did you say hello to them for me?

How does Palau compares to Fakarava and Rangiora?....Well I've been to Palau 7 times this will be my 8th....Palau has much greater Bio-diversity....But the current dives (action) in Tahiti is as good or better than Palau....I wanna see that trip report!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom