Grolsch or Heineken?

Which is your favorite?

• Grolsch

Votes: 34 57.6%
  • Heineken

Votes: 25 42.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
ah ... shall i be impolitic and remind the world (at large) who won our World Cup challenge this year????

huh??? huh????

:wink:

Only because Zidane mistook Materazzi for the ball and tried to head him into the goal....LOL :D

I don't think I've ever had Guinness on top, because I had it out of a bottle and that was enough. And I wouldn't characterize it as a beer to have a conversation over, because a couple of sips of it, and my mouth is all squeezed together and incapable of speech.

Oops, shouldn't have written that. I can see my husband forcing Guinness down me every night . . .

Both are ok as submarines (you sink a shot of jaegermeister into the glass upside down)...

O so many kinds of beer around this world
could all of you sent me some samples instead of making me travel around the globe :D
I love to try them all

TSandM:
Now, why anybody would voluntarily drink Guiness is something that has always amazed me. Chew quinine tablets if you want something that bitter! :)
:) I'm a member of the Guinness Drinkers Society myself... #6378 I think..

125 cals for a pint. :)

I had something called Squirrel Nuts the past Friday at HOPS after some fund dives in a local lake. It wasn't bad.

Landshark (margaritaville brew) isn't to bad... Red Stripe isn't bad either.. Bass is decent..

Samual Smith Oatmeal Stout is real nice..

I've brewed some to... made a very... intoxicating (8.5%) brew that was very similar to vitamin G but it had a sweet aftertaste as I bottled with light malt instead of sugar :D

A raspberry heffeweiss is nice to :D

The question to answer before the first beer is "Am I drinking because I like the flavor of what I'm drinking or am I drinking to be a video star during moments of blind alcoholic stupidity?" Once you've got that figured beer selection is easy..

Don't like Guiness? Try this:
3/4 pint Guinness® stout
1/2 shot Bailey's® Irish cream
1/2 shot Jameson® Irish whiskey

Add the Bailey's and Jameson to a shot glass, layering the Bailey's on the bottom. Pour the Guinness into a pint glass or beer mug 3/4 of the way full and let settle. Drop the shot glass into the Guinness and chug. If you don't drink it fast enough it will curdle and increasingly taste worse. Chug it down, it tastes like chocolate milk! Its very sneaky though, so be careful :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom