GRI still open?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks all. Still sleeping most of the day and night. Amazing, its impossible to keep my eyes open, never experienced this before. My body knows best. Going to try and tackle emails tomorrow and over the weekend.....

Hi Guys!

Unfortunately I have been again in the hospital. Just got out today. Unfortunately medical problems still persist for me. I appreciate all the patience, and as you know it is not like me, but I have been very sick. Ed and I will be making a determination in the next month as to what we are going to do. We do have an offer to buy and are seriously considering it. My health at this point comes first, and I PROMISE to let you all know what is going on.

Thanks so much.

Liz

Liz i hope that you have a speedy recovery:D I did not know that you were under the weather:shocked2:I Hope that all goes well for you, and wish you the best! Give Ed my regards, keith

Just get better girl! Wishing you the best.

Hey all, just an update.....

Well, in about 10 days heading back to the states for proper medical care. My physician, who is like a brother, and who come to Bonaire often to dive said enough is enough....

I will be in NC for a little more than a week for tests and treatments, etc.

Ed and I have verbally accepted an offer for sale, but are waiting on the signed contracts so it is not 100% yet.

Also, we are full for February, BUT do have 2 one bedrooms available from March 7th for the month.

We can offer SB'ers a special rate, nothing fancy, clean one bedroom, gear storage, safe area, pool, etc. I won't be able to be as attentive as normal (won't be on site as much as I usually am), but Ed and I will be on the island and around. If anyone want the price is $75/night per room.

Thanks and again I will keep you updated.

Liz

Who should we contact for billing issues while you are out of commission? I've been trying to get a chargeback for months now. I'm fine working with Ed or whoever (or even the Dutch).

Last I heard, there were problems with doing Amex chargebacks. But I can also take money via paypal or check.

Hey all, just an update.....

Well, in about 10 days heading back to the states for proper medical care. My physician, who is like a brother, and who come to Bonaire often to dive said enough is enough....

I will be in NC for a little more than a week for tests and treatments, etc.

Ed and I have verbally accepted an offer for sale, but are waiting on the signed contracts so it is not 100% yet.

Also, we are full for February, BUT do have 2 one bedrooms available from March 7th for the month.

We can offer SB'ers a special rate, nothing fancy, clean one bedroom, gear storage, safe area, pool, etc. I won't be able to be as attentive as normal (won't be on site as much as I usually am), but Ed and I will be on the island and around. If anyone want the price is $75/night per room.

Thanks and again I will keep you updated.

Liz
Liz, I wish you the best, praying for you.

Where in NC are you comming? I work at a hospital here in Raleigh - might work with your phsycian.

Who should we contact for billing issues while you are out of commission? I've been trying to get a chargeback for months now. I'm fine working with Ed or whoever (or even the Dutch).

Last I heard, there were problems with doing Amex chargebacks. But I can also take money via paypal or check.

Good luck with that...

I've been waiting for my 2300$ (!!!!) to be wired to me since January 2010.
Repeated promises that it has been sent, last one around Dec 30th.

All forms of communication to GRI/Liz are being ignored, and I'm neck-deep in debt.
Fun..

I have full confidence that they will clear the books before passing the title. I just wanted to remind them since they've had all these health issues on their minds and Liz (who handled this stuff) laid up.

Good luck Liz i hope the Docs can get you figured out and on a fast track to better health.

You can't sell that place Evan is only three now and we were coming there on his 10th Bday to get him certified.

Get better Liz you will be in our prayers.

Back
Top Bottom