Greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquannut

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello all:
My name is Lenny. I live in So California and have been diving since 1985. I mostly dive So Calif beaches from San Diego to Monterey. It's not world class diving, but it's adventuresome. I go on the ocasional dive boat out to the Channel Islands, but I can generally get all I need out of shore diving. I'm getting a friend into diving and am always open to join others.
Although 90% of my diving is in So. Calif. I also have a lot of experience in the Carribean. My favorite place is Cozumel. Drift diving, yeah baby. I've also dived Jamaica, and several other locations from there to Florida.
My main activity diving is photography. I have extensive experience with a Nikonos V. Some video and I just gor a GoPro Hero. I haven't used that yet, but I'm looking forward to it. I've also tried some hunting with a Spear gun, but I'm not very good at it. It's exciting though. Best thing I've gotten was a Pacific Halibut of Malibu.

Well that's me. Hope to see and read about you on this forum.

Welcome aboard!!!!

Please feel free to drop on down to our local forum and join in our fun here:
SoCal

Oh, but it IS world class diving. You'd be amazed at how many people from other countries come out to Catalina to dive our kelp forests!

howdy and welcome.......enjoy the kelp forest.

Welcome to the board! I'm with drbill, he kelp forest around the Chanel Islands is world class.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom