greetings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zellet

Reaction score
Hello I'm called Zellet.My dad is fishkiller.I just finished the Padi Seal Team.I really Liked the Padi Seal Team.I have a lot of computer games,my favorite one is called Brood War.

welcome from the second largest province in the second largest country inthe world Ontario,Canada........and most important welcome the great world of scuba.

Now for all you other board members out there we young person here on board so.......WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE !!!!!

hehehe

:p

Butch :peace:

Well, Zellet, any child of Fishkiller's is always welcome here!

Any time you want to tell us all about your Seal fun, please do! That is why we are here: to have fun!

Joewr

Welcome from NJ, Zellet,
and congratulations on the Seal Team I hope you enjoyed the experience.
I'm sure your dad has briefed you about the folks on this board. They atre a rather unique bunch of people.
It's really a great place.
Best of luck,
MikeD

Wish I had started SCUBA when I was your age, have a great time and keep us informed of your progress.

ID

Welcome to the boards from Rochester NY.
Congrats on finnishing Seal Team.

Tavi

Congratulations on finishing seal team, and I second the notion that you are lucky that you have started scuba at a young age.

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Very happy to finally meet you... I've heard a lot about you from your dad.

Congratulations on making the Seal Team... We look forward to diving with you one day.

Have fun!

Hello Zellet

see what happened when you joined the board :D

Are you going to tell us the truth about how well your dad dives?

And what you think of your new Tusa X-pert Zoom split fins?

I just want you to know that I am very proud of you and what you have done, I am looking forward to the time that we can actually dive together in lakes and oceans.

:bounce:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom