greetings to you all and hello Greg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeDavis

Registered
Reaction score
hello everybody my name is mike and im a diver who lives in whangarei NZ. I am lucky to be living so close to the poor knights Isl, which is easily the best dive site in NZ and rated in the top ten in the world.
we also have The TUI and the WAIKATO which are two
ex NZ-navy ships that have been sunk soley for our pleasure.
Finally we have The RAINBOW WARRIOR one hour north of us and Goat Island Marine Reserve around one and a half hours south east of us. So come and say hello, id be happy to tell you about either of these awesome sites, or even just chat. Look forward to meeting you all

howz it greg mmm... yes a pretty cool site alright, howz everything in korea, the course is going great unfortunatly tony is turning out to be everything you said he would be. otherwise everything is going great, Richard and the other guys are turning out to be a awesome bunch of guys,
anyway ill hear from you soon aye

Welcome to the family MikeDavis, hope everything is well with you. Let us know if you have any questions for us!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Hey hi there. A warm welcome from a temporarily transplanted Canadian - in Barbados. Lucky you to be able to dive the sites you do. Greg was kind enough to make me VERY jealous by sending me some information on the Poor Knights and Goat Island.
But I'm getting him back by telling him tails of the diving here in Barbados. lolol.
Welcome to fun and games we all have here.

hello Mario and DivingGal, thanx for the warm welcome, I knew greg would reply 'cause we know each other, but it was great to get a reply from you guys also.
I actually got a little bit excited when I saw the replies next to my name(lol) cher for that guyz. Anyway look forward to talking to you's again. Greg havent heard fron you in a while, whats up with that?
CATCH YOU ALL LATER

Welcome Mike!
And as the saying goes, "Any friend of Greg's is a friend of mine" or something like that.
As long as you like popcorn, diving, whistles, sausages, and blow up dolls, you'll get along fine here.
(read other posts to understand further)
Dive safe, Dive often, Stay wet, and Dive the Planet then repeat.
:sunny:

Hello all,
Natasha thanks for the welcome, i obviously need to read the other posts to catch up on all the goss, the only reason i havent yet is that im one of those guyz who shys away from the written and would rather look at the pics (lol). I will get there eventually though.
Greg now that you mention it i do think that an2net has said something about me having a message, nevermind on going to have alook staight after this. Look forward to hearing from everybody again soon
kakite ano (catch u's later)

Hi MikeD - you've found the best place to be when you're dry.

...and Natasha, you forgot to mention gaseous substances as a favourite topic for debate and discussion around here too! (hehe) :p

What course are you doing now, Mike? We look forward to hearing all about it.

TTFN

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom