Greetings to all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fireboy6413

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone,
Let me start by saying happy holidays to all. Any how my name is mike, 27yrs and received my advance open water over the summer. So far i dove beautiful costa rica, omg its un believable, what an experience it was. Dove bats several times during my two trips, was lucky enough to see a few bulls, plenty of fish, many different rays and omg we saw mantas, was doing our safety with my guide just me and him, he taps my shoulder, i look down to see a gorgeous manta within inches of my leg coming from the depths, what a gift of an experience, let me add i almost **** my self at first, but truly the best first time experience one can have. Also had the chance to do a night dive, what a spectacular venture it was. Let me also add if any one is in the lower ny area, rockland orange and surrounding areas, im looking to network, meet people who enjoy this as much as i do.

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard! :admingreet:

Sounds like some wonderful experiences...!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom