Greetings from Wisconsin! Finally getting back into SCUBA & planning a spring 2019 Akumal Dive trip.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marko Solo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello fellow divers,

After many years of being dormant from SCUBA diving, (to many other interests and too little time), I'm very interested in getting backing into it again. This was partially brought about by a planned trip to Akumal next March. My 22-year son has also shown interest and we hope to partner for many future dive trips and local dives.

That said, I hope to pick the brains of the many experienced divers here to gain current information and opinions on the latest SCUBA gear and information for future dive trips in the future.

Marko

Welcome! Went to Akumal (before I learned to dive) and loved it. Great restaurants and beaches, very chill vibe. The snorkeling was OK in Half Moon Bay, pretty bad in the main resort area.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. A great place to be during surface intervals.

Fellow Wisconsin diver here. I was in Akumal last February and it was spectacular for Full Cave level overhead dives. There were several Cenote Tours that others will likely chime in about.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom