Greetings from Vancouver, BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

R1S

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Big hello to everyone!

New to the board and wanted to introduce myself. I've been living and diving here in Vancouver BC for the past 2 years - I'm always up for a local dive, and would like to meet more divers here in Vancouver. I also travel regularly to Southern California for work (and to sneak in a dive or two) enjoy diving Catalina Island, Orange County and San Diego.

Looking forward to reading and posting!

Hello, I dove up at Campbell Last January. I took the comercial scuba course with Divesafe INT. The course was good and the dives were great. I am curently in Oxnard California on a project and hope to make a dive here soon. Just Thought I would say Hi.

Welcome to the SB from Victoria BC.

Al

I am new to this forum and a beginner to diving. I enjoyed two amazing dives in the Mayan Riviera (Jan/Feb 2009), and upon return to Vancouver immediately completed the PADI open water certification with a friend and my niece. I have already set myself up for the advanced O/W course and cannot wait for my 7 year old son to be of age to enjoy the experience of diving. Look forward to meeting some of you in the future. Happy and safe diving.

Back
Top Bottom