greetings from tropical forum newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

welcome on board narkosis :)

I had great time diving in your region since I took up diving 3 mths ago ... u r very lucky, u noe :wink:

Zeina,

that's what I hear :)

Jean Paul,

Anytime on the Malaysian info. The last time I went diving in Thailand was in '97 when I went to The Similans and did a LOB - it was fabulous. Can't wait to get back, but short-term finances dictate otherwise :(

Sherpa,

I sure will, when I start warming up to the board :)

animian,

Where did you dive around here? Was it great?

My next trip to our islands here will only be sometime next March - that's when our seasonal monsoons end off our marine parks. Good value for money too, even by our standards.

narkosis once bubbled...

animian,

Where did you dive around here? Was it great?

My next trip to our islands here will only be sometime next March - that's when our seasonal monsoons end off our marine parks. Good value for money too, even by our standards.

I have been to Aur (2X) and Tioman (1x). Both offered different kind of marine life. tioman esp offered lots of Soft coral. as for Aur, it has it charm too ...

Will be heading for Aur end of the month... hopefully can catch a glimpse of Manta and Whale shark.. since it's the time of the year when they will be around.

next year will explore Redang, perhentian , the usual Aur & Tioman and if possible sipadan :D ..but it's all depend on my Bank Account balances :D

Animian,

Apparently this year has been fantastic for whale shark sightings off our Trengganu coast.

Earlier on, some were spotted in Lang Tengah and Perhentian. Today, I met a friend that just returned from Redang, and they saw a 7m one there too! Too bad I can't make it this year anymore, unless it's very much a last minute thing.

An albino manta ray was spotted off Tenggol island last month too :)

Right now, I'm negotiating for some cheap packages to Mabul, which includes trips to Sipadan as well. You in for it?

Roger

narkosis once bubbled...
Animian,

Apparently this year has been fantastic for whale shark sightings off our Trengganu coast.

Earlier on, some were spotted in Lang Tengah and Perhentian. Today, I met a friend that just returned from Redang, and they saw a 7m one there too! Too bad I can't make it this year anymore, unless it's very much a last minute thing.

An albino manta ray was spotted off Tenggol island last month too :)

Right now, I'm negotiating for some cheap packages to Mabul, which includes trips to Sipadan as well. You in for it?

Roger

u are right ... I have heard of the sightings too... it's a pity I cldn't make it :( hopefully one of these will swim to AUR at the end of the month cos I'm going there.. :D

Sipadan... I would really love to go...BUT I got to nurse my piggy bank back to health 1st... :D Hopefully my piggy will be nursed back to health by March cos heard that Orca might be around the region during then :wink:

hope u get good deals to Mabul and enjoy ur trip... let us noe how izzit when u are back

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom