Greetings from the Motherland.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Learner Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
It has being a long time coming for me... and to those who are new to diving. Let me assure you I'm in a contented state of Nirvana, happy, healthy and prosperous. I would like to reach out to the more experienced divers and to thank you for the solid input which you have endeavoured to deliver over the years. Some of it good some of it dubious. But let's not get into semantics right now.

Like this?

302 zzzzmichelangelo-adam-creation-adam-fresco-6509125.jpg

I celebrate that without the Mother country our circumstances would be radically disparate

It has being a long time coming for me... and to those who are new to diving. Let me assure you I'm in a contented state of Nirvana, happy, healthy and prosperous. I would like to reach out to the more experienced divers and to thank you for the solid input which you have endeavoured to deliver over the years. Some of it good some of it dubious. But's let's not get into semantics right now.

A good piece of info : beware ! Diving is extremely... ADDICTIVE ! :p

Have fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom