Greetings from the dry Nevada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaDipper

Registered
Reaction score
This is a great forum ... didn't think I could find so many water lovers in one place. I am in Reno and proud to have the crystal clear Tahoe right next door!

I also wouldn't mind venturing into north cal for a little Monterey excitement. Anybody have any good spots in Northern Nevada/ Northern California that they wouldn't mind sharing with a newbie?

Welcome from cold and relatively snowless Wisconsin.

Scubadipper,
You're from a very scenic location. Welcome to the board. Come on in the water's fine.
DSAO,
Larry

daylight once bubbled...
You're from a very scenic location.

Yes, scenic it is - especially Tahoe! The diving is great up there too. I would live up there the rest of my life if possible. Unfortunately the marine sucker side of me wants more oceanic action.

I hope warmth heads everybodies way. I am leaving to Nebraska in a week for two weeks ... I plan to freeze my Nevada butt off! :D But it will be fun.

Thanks for the warm welcome from the cold places ....
:yinyang:

welcome to the board scubaDipper:)

Back
Top Bottom