Greetings from Taiwan!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YilanDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Not much of a forum guy (too much negativity), but excited to be part of this dive community. Just got a new Sealife DC1200 and heading to Apo Island, Philippines on Saturday. Hope to meet some other divers in Taiwan as there is some good local diving, will post pictures. Once again excited to share with other divers!

Not much of a forum guy (too much negativity), but excited to be part of this dive community. Just got a new Sealife DC1200 and heading to Apo Island, Philippines on Saturday. Hope to meet some other divers in Taiwan as there is some good local diving, will post pictures. Once again excited to share with other divers!

Greetings Yilandiver, from Taipei ~

There's a few of us from Taiwan lurking around the forum though not too many and glad to see you in the forum !!

Was in Dumaguete and Apo last may, never got around to posting pics from that visit on the forum, so looking forward to seeing some of yours.

If you are new to Taiwan, drop me a PM if after any contacts or dive locations, we normally head to LongDong at weekends in the warmer months, and Kenting on occasion + over to Philippines avery couple of months.

My last dive trip was December to Moalboal / Mactan - some pics of mine here -

ScubaBoard Gallery - Mactan, Philippines Dec 2010

Cheers

Greeting from Merritt Island, Florida. Please share your experience and pics; I have the opportunity to go diving in the Phillipines this summer. Your insight into dive travel there is GREATLY appreciated.

Dive on!
:pinkdolphin:

I've been in Yilan for 14 years (originally from Canada) I am very excited to start doing some diving locally, would love to meet up in LongDong when the weather gets a bit warmer -brrrrr-, or even head to Kenting or Green Island after the New Year. Glad to make your acquaintance.

Back
Top Bottom