Greetings from sunny Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We both frequent Florida Sportsman Forum and Spearboard (Addicted to fishing too).
Spearboard is the one to get some get Spearing advise, but this board is much more technical etc. I'm like Inletsurf....grew up on the beaches surfing and diving on the E coast. Not too advanced...just love to dive and spear.

Natasha....one word......ROADTRIP!!!!!!!!!
Get away from that cold weather!

Ha! How right you are. I'll take that as a personal invitation to share some of that lobster.
Now where can I fit another trip to Florida in? Hmmmm

:gorgeous:

We got more dive spots here than time permits:D .....they would have to pay me big bucks to live anyplace else!

Welcome welcome........yum yum.....and welcome the lobsters too!!!

damn.......they just look damn delicious !!!!

Any pics of the final product on the table?? hee hee....

:bonk:

What's up DF?...yeah, I dive the gas,too. You're right, Russ is the man when it comes to the lobs. He dives regular air in 100's all the time. We ought to get together sometime and plan out a trip at PC or Sebastian.

Anyway, thanks for the hello and I hope all of you get wet before winter really closes in!!!!

I HATE YOU......... beign warm and all that in florida !!!!! while its coolddd here !!!!!

welcome aboard :D

Greeetings from a fellow Floridian. Those Lobsters look great. If you get up Jacksonville look me up or E-mail me before you come. Some good diving up here. What a great state to live in(no pun intended.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom