Greetings from South Alabama!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg

Indescribable!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My son got me started diving about two years ago. I have been hooked since day one. I can't get enough. Can't get my hubby interested so my son and I are off on our own seeking new adventures. We would love to get involved in some local dive groups and make new friends and dive buddies. Please let us know about any upcoming events.

Welcome to ScubaBoard

Keep an eye out on the Dixie Diver's "Trips" subforum.

algulfdiver
Thanks for the info on the deep wreck and penetration diving class. I am looking forward to it. Wrecks fascinate me. I guess I have a little pirate's blood in me.

SuPrBuGmAn
Thanks for the info on the natural springs in North Florida and recommending Morrisons. I appreciate your offer to let us tag along with you. The first time I go diving in a new place like Morrisons I would like to have someone along that is familiar with the place for safety reasons and because they know the coolest spots.

cudachaser
Thanks for clueing me in on where I live, I might have gotten lost without your help, which I do quite frequently without anyone's help. From now on I will tell people I live in LA. Do you think they will ever find me?

Welcome. We have a great bunch of chick divers in the area. Always looking for folks to put on the boat. Stay tuned!

Back
Top Bottom