Greetings from San Antonio!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Look forward to meeting you as well. Thanks for the tip on the local board, I am registering right now.

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome! I have always been impressed with the hospitality of divers. I am in desparate need of a buddy for the medina weekend in october (or if Steve doesn't mind a tag along on a few dives). I would also be up for a local (Austin, San Antonio, San Marcos, etc) dive on the 29th or 30th of this month if anybody wants to take it easy showing a born-again newbie around their local haunts.

Hey, the more the merrier. Like most diving haunts I think you'll find there will be a lot of really good people around more than happy to have you dive with them. We will probably make both days but as day trips. I only live about 30 minutes away and prefer my own bed and air conditioning.

Welcome to the board and the Swamp!

Sounds great. I will be driving back at night as well, air conditioning is something I am not willing to part with in October, and the 45 min drive is really not a problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom