Greetings from Oshawa!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diva of the Deep

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi everybody,

I've been reading the posts around here long enough - thought its finally time to say hello! Can't wait for the chance to float in something other than a pool again this spring!!

Steph

Oshawa?

I don't consider myself very geographically challenged (at least for an "American") but I don't know where Oshawa is. Do tell us more. And welcome to the board... enjoy your time here.

welcome to scuba board

Cheer
Jason

drbill:
Oshawa?

I don't consider myself very geographically challenged (at least for an "American") but I don't know where Oshawa is. Do tell us more. And welcome to the board... enjoy your time here.
Oshawa is sorta like Canada's Detroit (big car plant there)
Welcome to the Board Diva.

Thanks Guys!

You've got Oshawa decribed to a tee - we are on the shore of Lake Ontario, between Toronto and Kingston (a great dive destination).

I am in the process of rigging up doubles - so hopefully I can get some good feedback on config -related questions around SB

Diva of the Deep:
Thanks Guys!

You've got Oshawa decribed to a tee - we are on the shore of Lake Ontario, between Toronto and Kingston (a great dive destination).

I am in the process of rigging up doubles - so hopefully I can get some good feedback on config -related questions around SB
My Dad lives in Whidby and he's been begging me to come visit. Post lots of dive reports around the area and it will help motivate me :D

there's a couple of us still lurking around here :wink:

Sigh... here I was hoping it was some new exotic tropical dive destination I could put on my life list!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom