Greetings from Northwest Arkansas!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lefty870

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
How ironic that I would grow up in So. California (surfing, snorkeling and completely in love with the ocean) that I would finally get started with Scuba in beautiful Arkansas? Life is a great mystery! I received my Open Water certification through PADI and I feel like I've finally found myself. I'm looking forward to completing more to come in 2013. With my mother retiring in the Yucatan, we're looking into the possibility of moving down to the peninsula in the near future.

Welcome to the forum. I am fairly new here myself and coincidentally also live in Northwest Arkansas!

I lived in south central Arkansas many years ago. Never dove in Arkansas. California, Arkansas, perhaps the Yucatan? Wow, you get around!

Glad to have you aboard.

Richard.

I also grew up in So Cal at the beach. Moved to NWA 19 yrs ago & just got my OW cert. Considering retiring somewhere in the Yucatan in the next few years :) Absolutely in love with the diving there!! Would love to find a dive buddy here to keep my skills sharp and log more dives.

Welcome to Northwest Arkansas. I live in Bentonville myself but have only been diving for the past year. Our local diving isn't like the Yucatan, but there are plenty o opportunities to get wet around here. Check out the Midwest Muck Diving forum for plenty of information and dive reports. I look forward to meeting you on shore sometime.

Cool. I love to dive in Arkansas a lot. How is the water levels right now over there?

It's nice to see so many new folks and divers in North West Ar! K thanks for the info the other night you put me closer than what I had lol.
Now lets go diving!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom