Greetings from New Mexico/Poland:)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kubinha

New
Reaction score
Hi Y'all,

my name is Kuba and originally I come from Poland, but right now I live in New Mexico where I study... Not much diving going on in New Mexico, but I am trying to do what I can. My diving adventure started about 7 years ago, and so far I am a DiveMaster in Padi system, and now I just started to learn about technical diving. I hope you guys will find a little place for me over here...:) Can't wait to be a part of this great diving community..

Kuba

Welcome to SB! You're officially a part of the board as soon as you dive in.......we'll save you a spot anywhere! Check the regional forums for dive buddies in your area. Jump to any region you wish to visit or get info about...... let us know if you ever want to dive in Florida. We have some really fun gatherings here and the diving is absolutely fabulous! Good luck with your tech training!

happy014.gif

Hi Kuba and welcome to Scubaboard!!

smilies-41093.png

:cowboy: don

Back
Top Bottom